Friday 29 May 2009

How this site works

NOTE: Before reading this post, please read this one so that you know what I am talking about. http://almosteverythingfree.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-get-almost-anything-for-free.html

I think that for all you curious people out their I should explain how exactly the miracle site works, I mean, if something sounds too good to be true, it normally is, I know this from personal experience and I'm sure we've all had something like that happen in our lives.

However, what most people do not see, is that the website is actually making alot of money. Let me explain further...

Everytime you scroll through the ads I mentioned, the ad owners pay the site for it. The site then give a margin of this to us members (if you're not a member, go and sign up now here.)
This money is converted to the sites universal currency affectionatley named "points" these can then be used as a currency on Amazon.com and used to be bought ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING ON AMAZON!

I'm fairly content with this though, because we're still getting free stuff, and we haven't had to code or pay bills or have any stress what's so ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment